Click on image to visit site
MICRO MACHINES by CODEMASTERS
Players enter the miniature world of MICRO MACHINES where races take place
on breakfast tables, in bath tubs and even round the toilet! The
MICRO MACHINES vehicles are loaded with turbo power and ready to race over a
series of obstacle ridden courses.
MICRO MACHINES is the most competitive racing video game ever devised.
Played as a single-player game or two player head-to-head devastating
challenge race. However it's played, MICRO MACHINES always pits the player
against the other tough ensuring frenetic excitement all the way!!
The best 2-player racing game.....EVER!!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!
"Fun, fun, fun is guaranteed all the way" PC ACTION
"A number one hit on the Mega Drive, looks set to do the same on PC. Certain
to appeal" PC GAMER
B.C. RACERS by CORE DESIGN
One or two player 3D cartoon mayhem with the fastest bikes in prehistory!
Join Cliff Ace and his cave-babe, Roxy, as they speed and smash their way
across 32 tough tracks against a hardrock host of rocky racers!
"What can I say ?...I am totally stoked! This is 3D racing at its finest"
- Full 360 degree, 2-player, 3D Racing game
- No less than 8 types of 3D terrain
- More than 30 tracks to race across
- Four types of race settings: Easy, Medium, Hard & Rockhard
- Thirteen awesomely animated & amusing characters to race against
- Six fully-modelled 'Boulderdash Bikes' to choose from
- Three tracks views to select: Behind the bike, Above and Behind the bike
and High and Behind the bike
- Three enemy difficulty settings - Easy, Medium or Hard
"Core...add the starter-motor to a game which could well end up being the
Sega equivalent of Nintendo's Super Mario Kart" MEGATECH
PSYCHO PINBALL by CODEMASTERS
Created by the original MICRO MACHINES team, PSYCHO PINBALL is the most
outstanding pinball game ever, coming to PC and CD-ROM in December. PSYCHO
PINBALL is a head-strong, non-stop, screaming ride with enough twists and
turns to keep even the most accomplished pinball maestro gripped.
ARE YOU READY TO GO PSYCHO ?
- Interactive vector reflection
- 12 surface types
- Multi-ball option
- Full light logic routines
- Real time Pinball action !
- The most accurate arcade pinball game ever
- One, two, three or four player option
- Four massive themed tables
- Loads of addictive panel games to access
- Wild action with "real-ball feel"
- Two player "Battle mode" option
RISE OF THE ROBOTS by TIME WARNER INTERACTIVE
A REVOLUTION IN COMPUTER GAMES.
Rise of the Robots is the first of a brand new generation of games combining
state-of-the-art programming, maximum gameplay and cutting edge design and
graphics. The results are simply astounding !
Rise of the Robots takes you to the dark heart of a future super-tech
society. The servants of the society are the robots.
But at the giant Electrocorp, the planet's major robot manufacturer, things
are starting to go badly wrong. The Supervisor -- a polymetamorphic droid
and the ultimate in robot technology -- has been infected by an Ego-Virus
and transformed into a vicious psychotic. The only way to stop her, as she
proceeds to take over the factory and reprogram its robot workers, is to
send in a specially-constructed Cyborg unit... a metallic combat-alloy body
with a human brain.
As the Cyborg, your deadly mission is to terminate the Supervisor. The fight
of your life is about to begin...
Nothing in recent years has generated as much excitement and eager
anticipation as Rise of the Robots.
- A complete new game development technique.
- The first game with film quality controllable 3-D graphics.
- All characters created from original designs.
- Bespoke artificial intelligence to enhance capabilities.
- Some of the best sprites ever seen.
- The first game with a fully rendered, morphing character.
- Music by rock legend Brian May.
- All backgrounds crafted by professional interior designer.
- Robot moves choreographed by martial arts expert.
Release date: 18 November 1994
- PC CD-ROM
- PC FLOPPY
- AMIGA CD32
- AMIGA 500/600/1200/1500/2000/3000/4000
- SEGA GAME GEAR
For information about advertising in the Coming Soon Magazine, click
here or contact
Trevor Bennicke by sending e-mail to email@example.com.
Copyright © 1994 Coming Soon Magazine! All Rights Reserved.